Advertise on Search Results Pages?
Then, the advertiser chooses the amount they are willing to pay to trigger their ads. When a user enters a search, advertisers enter into a real-time auction against other advertisers.
If the advertiser’s ad and landing page are relevant to the potential customer’s search and the bid is high enough, their ad is placed on the search engine results page. This allows for increased visibility, traffic, and conversion opportunities.
As suggested by its name, advertisers only pay when their ad is clicked. This provides much greater control over your digital advertising budget.
How Paid Search
Can Help Your Business
Drive onsite conversions
Target by user demographics
Target by geographic region
Target by device type
Target by time & more
Helpful for brands just starting out
Beat out aggressive competition
Be sure that relevant searchers can choose your services or products
Create landing pages to improve conversion rate
See an increase in revenue
Display product elements such as price, stock levels, and reviews directly in search results.
Popular Ad Networks
Google Ads offers the largest audience of any paid search platform today, with more than 63,000 search queries conducted every second on Google. Whether you’re a small business just starting out or an established Fortune 500 company, Google Ads can connect you with potential customers through a variety of campaign types, including Search, Display, Video, and Shopping campaigns.
Microsoft Advertising, formerly known as Bing, is a well-established search network that generates 12.2 billion monthly PC searches and reaches an additional 46.7 desktop searchers that Google does not. With such a large following, combined with extensive targeting features, no search marketing strategy is complete without Microsoft Advertising.
Over half of online shoppers purchase directly from Amazon, making it one of the most popular ecommerce platforms available. Companies large and small can benefit from selling their products here. If you’d like to drive more sales for your Amazon products, it may be time to consider Amazon Advertising services.
To Paid Search Marketing
Our paid search specialists employ a comprehensive, four-step process:
- Gain a complete understanding of your business in regards to Paid Search and opportunities to maximize return on investment.
- Analyze which platforms would fit your goals the best, whether that be Google Ads or an ecommerce site such as Amazon.
- Establish initial expectations and specific goals for your Paid Search campaign.
Develop A Paid Search Strategy
- Perform comprehensive keyword research. This step helps us understand which key terms consumers are searching when shopping for your products or services.
- Build a comprehensive negative keyword list. This step ensures that we are not spending ad budget on terms with low relevance to your business.
Implement A Paid Search Strategy
- Use proper keyword categorization, matching options and AdGroup development.
- Implement a negative keyword list.
- Write multiple and effective ads for each AdGroup which will be tested against each other to maximize performance.
- Configure bid management, ad timing and geographical parameters to ensure your budget is being used efficiently to maximize ROI.
Ongoing Optimization & Improvement
- Track campaign performance and continuously optimize for efficient ad spend.
- Seek new opportunities for paid search growth.
Paid Search Marketing Cost?
WTM offers proven and effective search advertising strategies that are designed to grow your business no matter your budget. Many of our clients who utilize PPC services invest at least $2,000 per month in ongoing improvements and optimizations, while most invest much more.
Unsure of what you should spend on paid search marketing? Let us help you set a PPC budget that meets your goals and maximizes ROI. Connect with our experienced team of digital advertising professionals to receive a personalized strategy that works for you.
Paid Search Efforts With SEO
Paid search is a great way to place your website at the top of relevant search results pages. However, your online growth may be limited if your business is relying solely on paid campaigns instead of combining these efforts with organic search engine optimization (SEO).
Paid and organic optimization are interconnected elements of digital marketing: the success of one helps improve the performance of the other. SEO factors, such as landing page quality and user experience, can significantly impact your search ad performance. For example, a poorly written landing page can lower ad quality scores and result in your ads being shown less often in search results.
Find out if your website is optimized properly for organic search.