Keyword research is the foundation of a website. A site’s code forms the design, interface, and working parts, but the content of the site is where the story is told. By telling your story with the right words and phrases, we can help you rank for the queries that matter to your audience and ultimately drive conversions. Search engines are smart, but they need a little help to understand the context of page content. Keywords give them the tools to understand not only what is happening on the page, but also how relevant and useful your site will be for the queries they receive.
Welcome to the Semantic Web
Search engines appreciate natural feeling language; so much so, they’ve built it into their algorithms. By analyzing and diving into the language people are using to talk about your industry and products, we are able to identify how we should approach the market. Once we’ve figured out the language of the consumer, we can optimize site content to appeal to these queries.
The Keyword Research Process
- To begin, our team will research, gathering hundreds to thousands of keywords related to your products.
- We will look at your competition’s language, in addition to how consumers find you online.
- As we sift through all of the keywords being used, we’ll look at the amount of times the words or phrases are searched, as well as how difficult it is to rank well for each of them.
- In the end, we’ll present a list of terms we feel will reach your audience best. These terms will be used as we work to optimize your site content writing naturally, as you would to a friend.
- They will also be our guide as we begin to build authoritative and relevant backlinks, focusing on opportunities that align with the keywords and consumer intent.
Does Keyword Research Work?
All of this effort will help increase your relevance and authority in the eyes of search engines. Using the same language of the consumer breaks down the barrier of translation from industry terms for search engines.
By matching consumer interest we’re able to grow your brand’s ranking on the search engine results page leading to more sales and increased traffic. Our team of SEO and Content Marketing experts will help you ensure you are targeting the keywords that truly drive sales, not just the terms with the highest keyword volume.