With 3.5 billion searches happening every day on Google, and growing, this isn’t a matter of if paid search is valuable for your business, but a question of how much you want to invest in paid search. These searches are not just for product related items like consumer packaged goods and books, but for niche industry specific queries which your target audience is searching everyday.
Paid Search isn’t only for B2C companies either. According to studies, 94% of B2B buyers research online for purchase decisions, of which Google searches make up 77% of that research. Think Paid Search isn’t for your business? Think again.
Paid search is a mature, competitive market, and the campaigns that showcase the greatest success are those that utilize consumer focused strategies, intent based keyword research, and laser focused bidding optimization. In a market run by automation, Web Talent Marketing utilizes a different approach where we manage all of our Paid Search campaigns and bid management by hand. This handcrafted strategy allows us to be thorough and see intent based trends well before a binary machine.
Let our team of certified Google Premier Partners help you generate ROI in this competitive Paid Search landscape.
What makes our Paid Search Management different?
If you search for “Paid Search Management Agency” in Google, you are met with over 3 million search results. 3 million people who claim they are qualified to manage your Adwords account. However, we all know that many of those are significantly under-qualified, don’t understand your business needs, or can’t produce positive results. Unfortunately, many of those ‘experts’ rely on technology, automation, and cookie cutter strategies to get the job done. But the world of search is evolving right before our eyes and those tactics don’t always work anymore.
Machines and automation do not understand intent. You need an agency that utilizes intent based; ROI focused bid optimization strategies, and understands the factors that make your business unique. We aren’t your typical Paid Search Management agency:
- Handmade bids: At Web Talent Marketing, we set every bid by hand (something unheard of in this automation agency landscape)
- No Cookie Cutters: We develop every strategy unique to your business vs. blowing the dust off of our cookie cutter “go-to” strategy.
- Education Station: We take the time to learn the nuances of your business. When is the last time your agency asked you for your product sell sheets? We’ll be asking quite often.
- We Love ROI: Probably the biggest difference in the way that we manage Paid Search campaigns vs. other agencies is that we focus exclusively on generating an ROI for your campaign. If you aren’t making money from the campaign, then what is the point?
- No ‘Live’ Training: While some other agencies might send smaller budget Paid Search accounts to the interns and entry level employees, you can rest assured knowing that your account will be managed by a certified, experienced Paid Search Specialist.
Why Google Search Ads?
If 3.5 billion searches per day and your customers using Google as their go-to for product information gathering isn't enough, here are a few pros and cons to seal the deal:
- Reach the widest audience available out of any other search engine
- Highly granular targeting and goal setting.
- Fantastic support from Google’s team of representatives, especially with Web Talent Marketing being a Managed Agency Partner.
- The ability to track every cent of spend, and what the return was. No other marketing platform allows for this.
- The "auction" bidding system allows Google to continuously increase costs-per-click, without a ceiling limit.
- Many competitors in every industry.
- Too often, companies become reliant on their Google AdWords search traffic, while ignoring their "organic" (unpaid) traffic. The PPC accountability makes it easy to ignore the "bigger picture" of search engine presence.
Looking for something other than Google Search Management?
We are well versed in all forms of digital advertising from Google, including:
Google Shopping Campaigns (Product Listing Ads)
Looking for someone to manage your Google Shopping campaigns for your ecommerce site? We are well versed in Google Shopping Campaign Management.
Whether it is dynamic remarketing within Google Display Network, Remarketing on Facebook and other social media channels, RLSAs, or Display Remarketing within Google Display Network, we have you covered with remarketing.
Is your Paid Search campaign making a positive ROI? Is that ROI making you satisfied? If you answered no, allow us to give you a free audit and tell you how we can help improve your ROI.