SEO and Online PR SpecialistApply
The SEO & Online PR Specialist is responsible for ideating, developing, as well as executing the WTM SEO process in the best manner in order to achieve our client’s goals. As a client-facing role, they will work closely with both the department leads and managers as well as Account Management to meet the client’s wants and goals. This will involve frequent client communication through presentations, reporting, email, phone, and face to face interactions. The SEO Specialist must personify the values and strategic methodology we expect from our SEO & Online PR efforts for our clients.
- Oversees and manages the execution and monitoring of SEO campaigns for their clients.
- Identifies opportunities, best practices, tools, and trends in the SEO space.
- Uses analytics software (such as Google Analytics, SEMrush, AHREFs) to identify the effectiveness of campaign efforts, CTR, competitive opportunities, and strategic goals.
- Develops and plans SEO content and keywords that align with user intent and clients’ goals.
- Optimizes web content (blog posts, landing pages, other site copy) according to SEO best practices.
- Demonstrates strong writing skills in both client-facing communication and client deliverables.
- Makes data-driven recommendations and improvements in day-to-day SEO performance for clients.
- Recommends changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve organic positions for target keywords.
- Performs internal and external link building for their clients.
- Works with the team to drive SEO efforts in content creation and social media campaigns.
- Conducts monthly reporting on SEO performance for clients, and assists with reporting if Lead or Manager requires.
- Meets strategic deadlines provided by the client, manager, or account management.
- Takes an active role in Web Talent’s internal marketing efforts for SEO & Online PR department.
- Mentors and coaches junior members of the SEO & Online PR team. Actively participates in the training of new team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or other related fields (or equivalent experience).
- At least 2-3 years of hands-on experience in an SEO Specialist or related position.
- Proven track record building traffic, rankings, and revenue via organic search.
- Interest in new SEO techniques and a desire for constant experimentation.
- Experience using search engine optimization tools and content analyzers required.
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, Shopify, Magento, and Bigcommerce preferred.
- Content writing, blogging, influencer marketing, and social media experience highly preferred.
- Must have strong quantitative analytical skills matched with strong written communication skills (attention to detail is a must).
- Link building and digital PR experience required.
- Experience with high-traffic websites preferred.
- Certified in Google Analytics and/or Google Adwords is a plus.
- Keeps up with SEO algorithm updates and content policies.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.