Organizations and brands today have quite the abundance of choice when it comes to Digital Marketing Agencies.
A simple Google search returns 352,000 results for Digital Marketing Agencies. By the time you read this, you probably have gotten a dozen emails from agencies that promise you #1 rankings next week or record-breaking ROI tomorrow. With countless choices, nefarious schemers abound, and quarterly growth metrics looming, making the right choice is more paramount than ever.
But how should you make your selection and why should you choose a Digital Marketing Agency from a small town in Pennsylvania?
Our Talent. Our Experience. Our Strategies. Our Approach.
Our approach is a bit different.
- We deal fairly and transparently. Not only do we spell out our services—in plain language—from the very beginning, we also take great care to ensure you know what to expect from us. From a billing perspective, we only charge for the time we spend on your account, which is why we don’t sell packages. This gives you the piece of mind of knowing there are no hidden fees or wasted costs, and we are always happy to show you exactly what we’re doing on your behalf. As much as we try, we will never know your business as well as you do, so having you know what we are doing, only helps us achieve better results.
- We build solid, long-lasting client partnerships. Our clients are special to us. Whether yours is a Fortune 500 company or a promising new start-up, we want to help your business reach its full potential. If your organization is well established, we can make sure your marketing stays fresh. If it’s brand new, we can help you grow. We call our client relationships “partnerships,” because that’s how we see them. Face it, when you achieve growth and meet all of your growth expectations, we win also! We’re all in this together.
- We choose talented people who “get it.” It’s true: we like to have fun. But that doesn’t mean we’re not professional. In fact, we often hear that our enthusiasm for our work is an added value for our clients. That’s not an accident. Yes, we want talented people, but talent itself is not enough. We hire people who understand our client-centered approach and who take success and failure very personally. Our clients know they’re getting a team of people dedicated to their success at every level, and it’s why they keep coming back.
Web Talent Marketing has been in business since 2008—a virtual lifetime (or two) for a digital marketing agency.
How have we survived for so long in such a crowded field?
- Our employees are outstanding. Ability, aptitude and experience are important to us, but we place great value on the intangible qualities other agencies often overlook. We look for highly creative, collaborative thinkers, who are willing to embrace personal accountability. We want our clients to have no doubt that the people they interact with at Web Talent Marketing have their best interests at heart. This is why we are a top destination for the industry’s leading talent.
- We focus on reaching goals, not just performing tactics. We know you have a full plate and need to reach your quarterly and yearly goals. Helping you succeed is a solemn responsibility, and we take it very seriously. Therefore, we only steer our clients toward services that promise the best returns for their bottom lines.
- We were white hat before it was cool to be white hat: Link wheels, paid links, automation, link networks, social bookmarking. Nobody truly doing digital marketing ever thought these tactics were actually helpful to answer consumer’s questions or make consumers enjoy advertisements more. The Problem: Search engines are cracking down HARD and have really smart people who sniff out the shortcuts shortly after they are available, rendering those tactics useless. Fortunately, we never subscribed to those nefarious shortcuts and have built our business on white-hat, ethical, human-built digital marketing campaigns that are executed by real people, with heartbeats and all. While everyone else was building links using link networks, we were building them by hand. When everyone else was using bid management automation, we set (and still set) our bids by hand. When you do everything by hand, you know the intricacies of the account, the nuances that take a good campaign, and make it a great campaign.
- Results matter to us. Working with an agency you trust and feel good about is one thing, but if it doesn’t result in growth, what’s the point? Our client partnerships are rooted in outcomes, which means if something’s not working, we’ll not only tell you right away, we’ll explain what’s wrong and how best to fix it; because that is what partners do.
- We know when to pivot. The only thing that doesn’t change about digital marketing is its minute-by-minute changes. From Google’s daily algorithm tweaks to new social networks and technology changes, those who fail to keep up with the latest marketing innovations and developments won’t last long. Our people are thirsty for knowledge and love to put new ideas to work for our clients. We even brief you each week on the latest happenings in the digital marketing industry.