Google Shopping (Product Listing Ads)
For ecommerce websites, Google Shopping (also referred to as Product Listing Ads) is the perfect marketing medium to sell more products online.
Google Shopping campaigns allow for e-commerce Websites to be in front of the most qualified users demonstrating the highest level of intent to make a purchase. Shopping ads show users a photo of your product, a title, price, store name, and more. These ads give users a strong sense of the product you're selling before they click the ad, which is a strong indication of where consumers are in their relative path to purchase. Google Shopping consistently generates significant traffic and profit for online retailers.
- Google Shopping offers superior return on ad spend (ROAS) for ecommerce websites due to low CPCs and high transaction rates.
- There is a very high volume of users who are researching and/or purchasing products on the Google Shopping Network, which also helps keep overall Cost-Per-Click (CPC) low.
- The Google Shopping data feed provides highly detailed product information, so your products reach the right audience at the right time.
- Google Shopping attracts high volumes of qualified traffic demonstrating strong intent, which leads to an increase in the number of online transactions.
- Due to the complexity of Google Shopping, campaigns require constant monitoring and optimization, which we are experienced in managing.
- Google Shopping product feeds must follow a very specific structure, where errors can easily cause campaigns to not run properly.
- At scale shopping campaigns can be cumbersome and take large amounts of time to manage, which requires a dedicated person to keep tabs on the campaign.
Google Shopping Campaign Audits
Already running Google Shopping campaigns and looking for an extra set of eyes? Let us use our extensive experience with small, midsize, and enterprise level Google Shopping campaigns to find ROI sucking deficiencies in your account and squeeze more juice out of that orange.
We can provide you with actionable tips to help your shopping campaign, or lay out a plan to reconfigure your campaigns for optimal success.
If you are selling product online direct to consumer, you should be advertising with Google Shopping ads. It is no secret that customer acquisition is getting more difficult and Google is focusing heavily on shopping in the short and near term, so take advantage of this medium and sell more product online.