JR. SEO SPECIALIST
Web Talent Marketing is seeking a driven internet marketing professional to fill a full-time position that will help us attain a high level of success for our customers’ marketing endeavors. The candidate we are looking for must have excellent familiarization with online marketing strategies such as SEO, PPC or Social Media. The candidate must be extremely motivated and determined, in addition to having a strong sense of organization, communication skills, and self-initiative. Full training will be provided for the right candidate but a basic working knowledge of Internet marketing is required.
- Complete Web Talent’s intensive SEO training program
- Create web content including blog posts, articles, and social media posts
- Be able to provide consulting, monitoring and management services for clients upon training
- Conduct strategic link building and keep up with current industry trends
- Help Account Manager with client management and communication concerning their wants, ranking results, and be able to translate SEM information into understandable customer-friendly communications
- Professional, detail-oriented, self motivated and Internet savvy with a basic knowledge and experience of HTML
- Strong written and communication skills
- Knowledge of SEO implementation
- Working knowledge of SEO (preferred)
- Familiarization with Google Analytics (preferred)
- Experience with Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Blogging experience, creative writing skills, good copywriting and grammar skills are a plus
Benefits (after 90 days):
- Competitive salary
- Retirement plan with matching
- Health insurance
- Disability insurance
- Laid-back creative environment to work in
- Several other fringe benefits
To be considered for any position listed please send resume, references, achievements, and appropriate skill sets to email@example.com. Please populate the subject line with your full name and telephone number. Submissions through our contact us page will not be taken into consideration.
Web Talent Marketing is an equal opportunity employer.